Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Growing up to be an Adept of Saint Germain
It is difficult to explain to people what this all is like because you either have experiences out of the ordinary or you just don't focus on this sort of thing. My experience of this is when I meet or see someone who doesn't use their intuitive gifts or develop them consciously it is sort of like (for me) if I saw someone wearing handcuffs all the time pretending they didn't have arms or hands. So, I feel very sorry for them. If you have abilities "Why wouldn't you develop them and use them to benefit yourself and all mankind?"
They are God given gifts that we all are naturally born with. Just because they scare some people sort of the way cars once scared horses so they reared up when cars rode by doesn't mean we shouldn't develop completely as humans here on earth. We aren't slaves. We are Free Men and Women and should become all we are capable of becoming for our betterment and the betterment of all life on earth and throughout the Universe!