If you look at what Trump always does: it is "Redirect attention" away from what he doesn't want you to think about. Sort of like a Used Car salesman or magician and other people trying to pull the wool over your eyes about anything. Religious leaders sometimes do this to keep people from asking certain questions too regarding any aspect of life they don't want questioned.
It is an ancient sales technique used to bamboozle the masses so they don't ask certain questions about anything.
So, I think now Manafort (or many other things) Trump doesn't want to be in the news for his purposes. So, he likely will say and do almost anything (possibly including nuking North Korea) to change the subject from anything he doesn't want discussed.
I don't think you can call Trump any more sane than you could call Hitler sane at this point.
So, if you think the president is actually rational and sane or even cares whether you or I live or die I think you are wrong.
He may be "crazy like a fox" but my point of view is "he is crazy like an insane fox!"
If he outfoxes us all then likely we will all be nuked and dead because of it.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian