Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Right now, it 105 in Medford ORegon which is Crazy!
If you have ever been to Medford you could expect 90 or even 100 degrees once in a great while. However, so far 105 today and 111 yesterday is pretty much unheard of so likely many yesterday and today might be visiting hospitals because generally speaking people there don't own air conditioners much because they don't need them.It's 103 in Ashland by the way nearby.