This is an important statement.
Basically, if you delve deep enough it means: "Judging people is God's Job. IF you take upon you God's job you will never be at peace ever."
I realized this in my 20s.
There is another statement" Walk a mile in my shoes" which can mean "How can you judge someone unless you have experienced everything in life that they have experienced?"
And who can do this?
Only God or the people that God gives this gift of deep understanding to.
So, if you judge anyone for anything without fully understanding them then you have failed in the eyes of God!
Because you have become a blasphemy by not caring for God's Children properly.
But most people don't fully understand this and this is where they get into deep karmic trouble.
And this is why I chose a path of compassion because judgement is not my place.
Am I perfect at this?
I'm still learning.
But, at least I understand the principles that God wants me to live by.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
No comments:
Post a Comment