Monday, July 16, 2018

Peace through process

So, through the terror of reading "Communion" it brought me to a useful place which was before God realizing I could only be held accountable for the "Time" in my life that I could actually remember. I could not be held accountable for what I could not remember.

Eventually, all my "Missing Time" I became aware of by 2002 and 2003 that was useful for me to remember to have continuity in my life and ongoing peace regarding my life lived here on earth in this lifetime.

So, in this sense it was an important philosophical process for me to reach peace in my life regarding all this. None of us lives in a vacuum so whenever we can make sense of our lives we help not only ourselves but to some degree everyone we will ever meet or know too. because as we reach peace our peaceful auras affect all those around us and contribute to world peace and helping preventing people freaking out where no good outcome is possible in some situations.

So, by being a bastion of peace and understanding we bring peace by our demeanor and auras wherever we go.

By God's Grace

No comments: