Monday, July 30, 2018

Your capacity to "SEE" the future might increase your lifespan and your children's and your friend's

For me, often I can see about 10% of what is coming. But, just being observant without being intuitively gifted also one could likely figure out this much too. So, if you are intuitive and observant it might be possible to see more about what is coming. Then maybe you might figure out about 20% of what is coming in your lives and the lives of everyone on earth.

Some people think that just being intellectual and intelligent is everything.

However, after living since the 1950s and before I have seen many intellectuals self destruct because of their intelligence.

Intelligence ONLY helps you survive if you have something worth living for.

In my own life my something worth living for actually began when my son was born in 1974. Before this just having girlfriends all the time wasn't really enough. But, to be a father (at least for me in who I am) was like holding a Baby that was like holding a little God in my arms.

I think I learned more in being a father about what a human being and what a soul is likely more than at any time in my life.

In some ways all culture is false and contrived. In some ways all buildings are art and artifacts and not ultimately real. So, I found myself wanting to go into the wilderness to find something real and not contrived and made up by someone.

This is getting much harder to do than when I grew up in the 1950s and 1960s by the way.

Trying to find Anything REAL is almost impossible sometimes it seems.

And so you see the average person get very confused by all this in their lives often.

But, if you can learn to see the future and you have a good enough reason for doing this you likely can at the very least save yourselves, your children and any relatives or friends that might listen to you.

And that's something more than many people can say in the end.

By God's Grace

No comments: