Monday, July 30, 2018

Because I'm an experienced intuitive I'm also a muse for writers, songwriters or artists and musicians of all kinds

I first started to realize this one day when I wrote a few pages and took it to a friend of mine who has published many books over the years that he wrote.

He looked at what I had written and said, "You know, I could  write about 10 books just on what you put here on these two typewritten pages, Fred!"

And this is where I started to realize my talent as a muse for creative people.

Part of it is I never really have writer's block.

I might not have a book or short story coming out of me right then because that's is a very specialized creative discipline, even if you are channeling past life memories which I often am which are from the past, present or future or all three at once.

But, generally speaking I tend to be a muse for creative people because I'm a story teller like my father and grandfather and likely further back than that.

It's just a part of my genetic heritage.

No comments: