Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Struggling to share good information with you

More and more software at many sites seems almost designed to defeat sites like this one because they know that Artificial intelligence helper software for HTML composition will likely function certain ways.

So, more and more I cannot bring you information in the form I want to as a blogger. I keep adapting but software at some sites keeps changing also.

But, the amount of work it would take to do something else likely would make me stop blogging at this point too. So, I'll keep doing what I can as long as it seems useful and practical for you worldwide because many of these articles you could not see many places worldwide likely if I didn't or someone else didn't do what I'm doing here.

So, often it is like playing chess to keep this site open for you. As long as I can keep winning enough games to make it worthwhile for me I'll keep blogging here while slowly adapting my style for the best result I can create for you worldwide.

My first site I started in 1999 in June I believe and then I had to program the whole thing in HTML myself which was a much different experience than what I'm doing here. That site ended in 2007 at Geocities and now I have this one that is still free and dragonofcompassion.com that I pay for which contains longer writings that I have written since 1980.

No comments: