If you live to be 100 you may see 500
If you live to be 500 you may see 1000
If you live to be 1000 you may see 5000
And
If you live to be 5000 you may see 10,000
I was in my 20s when Saint Germain came to me and said this to me.
At the time my reaction was: "I'll believe it when I see it."
And his reaction was: "If you had had any other reaction you wouldn't be my student".
And since then I realize this saying may be true for all of you too.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
No comments:
Post a Comment