But, further South Santa Barbara County is really getting nailed. Whether there is major flooding there or not will depend not only on the amount coming down but also the length of time it does that. However, if I just look at the weather radar it doesn't look good right now for Santa Barbara, especially Montecito.
Here where I am nearer to San Francisco there are branches down all over and water in the storm drains and everything is very wet but the wind is starting to die down that has been fierce since about 4 am this morning. But, there are no trees right where I am down which is good news and I haven't seen any big trees or limbs go through nearby roofs either which is also good news because this (from now through march usually is when that kind of thing is more likely to happen in my area.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment