Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Spores travel through space

As I was frying up some mushrooms in butter on my stove the other day I was thinking about how spores (like mushroom spores) travel through space to get to earth. So, literally mushrooms are from other stars and worlds than our own basically. So, every time you have mushroom soup or eat mushrooms in any form you are eating something from off the planet. I was at the time trying to communicate with the mushrooms I was cooking because I'm after all a 24 hour a day intuitive. The mushrooms were saying how they are from places other than earth and are not native to earth but rather native to the whole galaxy. I really didn't fully know what to do with this information.

However, the next time you eat safe edible mushrooms just know you are eating a life form from another star, nebula or world.

No comments: