Thursday, January 3, 2019

Took last batch of relatives to airport from Christmas and New Years

Had trouble sleeping last night then loaded up truck with last 3 relatives flying home today from being here about 2 weeks for Christmas and New years. This batch went south with me in my 6 passenger 4WD truck down to Orange where my cousin lives and we spent a couple of days with them too. We likely would have gone sailing with them too but it was too cold while we were there. Temperature didn't get above about 59 degrees with about 20 to 30 mph winds while we were there which is likely the coldest I've seen it there whenever I have visited before there in Orange County.

So, today we loaded up and drove to the airport and made it on time so we were happy about that! So, now I'm back home after driving about 3 hours round trip to get there in traffic and back. Like Southern California you have to be careful when you schedule flights in relation to traffic here in Northern California too. Luckily, everything worked smoothly. Last time to the airport I had to wait 1/2 hour just in traffic trying to get to airport form Freeway because of the holiday rush!

No comments: