even if they don't believe it. Why?
Because I'm 71 years old and even though for the first 50 years of my life I didn't share this kind of information because I was afraid of the consequences, what happened was at age 50 I got a heart virus and almost died for 8 months time. During this process I realized how ridiculous it was for me to be afraid of sharing what was important with people and that I had an obligation to share the truth with people whether they believed me or not before I died. Why?
Because the ongoing progress of the human race and preventing human extinction I believe will be served by sharing the truth while I'm still alive. So, even if people are not going to believe me I share what will tend to help keep them alive and to keep their children alive too and to keep democracy and human rights alive too. So, even if people don't understand (at least at this point) I do regarding all this.
And so I share what I sense will help keep them alive even if they don't understand right now.
In my life I have learned to separate things into hypotheses, theories and laws. So, as a result I really never completely throw away ANYTHING I learn along the way because it becomes at the very least a part of some potential hypothesis. But, over time these thousands and thousands of hypotheses turn into maybe 100 theories and over time these 100 theories might turn into 10 actual laws that I see are useful for me to live by.
So, by using the scientific method regarding everything I have ever experienced in life I gain and hopefully you gain too. I even apply this scientific method to spiritual truths as well of all kinds and I have been very successful with this as well.
So, I tend to share what I believe is going to keep the human race alive the longest both here on earth and beyond on other planets and dimensions we inhabit in the near and far future.
by God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment