Friday, December 20, 2019

"Eloi Eloi Lama sabacthani" Jesus said this on the cross

First of all in Aramaic "Jesus' native language in which he was called Yesu or Yeshua in that language "Eloi" is a plural noun for God as in many gods.

My parents took me to an expert in Aramaic language in the 1950s who was a scholar and he said that the translation into the King James version of the Bible was wrong. The actual translation direct to English would be: '
"My Gods My Gods. How thou hast glorified me!"

My thought is that he was speaking to the Creators who were the Gods of the Galaxy who created it in the first place. As an intuitive and far beyond, Jesus would have known them and have traveled to visit them like I did as a young man too. So, he was actually thanking them for the privilege of being allowed to be the Christ on their behalf here on earth.

However, many of you have different points of view that also should be recognized and here are some of them:


People also ask

Web results

Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani? may refer to: opening words of Psalms 22:2 "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me". See also Psalm 22; one of the Sayings of ...

No comments: