Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Intersecting worlds

The physical world and the heaven realms are intersecting now. Since I am a natural shaman I experience this now and it likely is going to stay like this for several years. So, if you also are a natural intuitive it's important to realize we are in intersecting worlds of the physical and heaven realms at the same time. So, you will have to make adjustments to your perceptions so you can safely drive cars and walk across streets and on trails and along the beaches or wherever you go for exercise now.

This is what it likely will be like some for the next few years until the heaven realms withdraw further away and people stop having their bodies die so much and having to be connected better with heaven realms for the future benefit of their souls ongoing into infinity.

I realized that I was a natural shaman around 1971 or 1972 when I took a course in Cultural Anthropology at Palomar College in San Marcos. I also took a course at that time called "The psychology of personal Growth and development" These two courses helped me make more sense of my life.

The Anthropology course defined a "Shaman" as: Someone who has died psychologically but their body continues to live. So, they live in both the world of the living and the world of the dead."

This explained to me what I was. They also said people like this are often able to heal people because they live in both worlds and so tend not to be afraid of death because on one level they are already dead in that they psychologically already died once or more times.

In my case I died with "whooping cough" at 2 and then the angels saved my life and brought me back. Then I died many many times in seizures from Blunt trauma childhood epilepsy from age 10 to 15 when my seizures suddenly stopped when I invoked God to come live inside my body with me which God did then in 1963.

So, I became this Shaman starting at age 2 and then complete shaman by age 15 when God took up residence in my body with me which saved my life then and my seizures suddenly stopped for good and my physical appearance changed completely as well then as I was 6 foot 3 inches tall and very handsome once God came into my body and lived with me ever since then. He was likely always living with me I just didn't understand it before I was 15.

By God's Grace

Note: often people like Saint Francis of Asisi become Saints because of Wartime PTSD, for example, too.

So, if you have serious PTSD from Afghanistan or Iraq you should study the life of Saint FRancis of Asisi. Here is a good movie made about his life made in 1972 which might help.

Web results

Brother SunSister Moon (Italian: Fratello Sole, Sorella Luna) is a 1972 film directed by Franco Zeffirelli and starring Graham Faulkner and Judi Bowker. The film is an examination of the life of Saint Francis of Assisi.
Box office‎: ‎$1,200,000 (US/ Canada rentals)
Music by‎: ‎Riz Ortolani‎; ‎Donovan‎ (songs)
Edited by‎: ‎Reginald Mills
Starring‎: ‎Graham Faulkner‎; ‎Judi Bowker
Plot · ‎Production · ‎Reception · ‎Soundtrack

Videos

3:44
Brother Sun, Sister Moon - Trailer
YouTube Movies
YouTube - Oct 1, 2012
2:01:05
Brother Sun, Sister Moon
YouTube Movies
YouTube - Aug 17, 2012
2:52
St. Francis - Brother Sun, Sister Moon - Song
spiritualizingbiz
YouTube - Jan 25, 2009
4:45
Brother Sun, Sister Moon
SuperCanopus
YouTube - Jan 24, 2016
3:13
Brother Sun, Sister Moon (with lyrics)
mdragon1801
YouTube - Apr 14, 2016
4:30
St. Francis Prayer - Brother Sun, Sister Moon
spiritualizingbiz
YouTube - Jan 25, 2009
2:35
Brother Sun, Sister Moon (MV)
Chris Li
YouTube - Sep 3, 2012

Web results

 Rating: 7.2/10 - ‎3,968 votes
Brother SunSister Moon (1972). Fratello sole, sorella luna (original title). PG | 2h 1min | Biography, Drama ...
 Rating: 4.4 - ‎563 reviews
Brother SunSister Moon. (563)7.22h 1min1972PG. St. Francis of Assisi was an extraordinarily complex and difficult figure whose effect on his contemporary ...

No comments: