Friday, January 8, 2021

I am a descendent of Francis Bacon and so a descendant of Queen Elizabeth I of England as well

 I also have the unusual genetic thing that Saint Germain was known for of Graying at the Temples but not graying most places other than at the temples. So, most of my hair even though I'm 72 is still it's natural color. The Comte De Saint Germain also had this type of genetics. My Aunt was like this too and I never went bald either even though 1/2 of my father's hair was gone in the front before he passed away at age 69 whereas I'm already 72 years old and will be 73 within about 6 months time now too. People also say that Saint Germain is 6 foot 4 inches tall. Well, as a young man I was almost 6 foot 5 inches tall. However, over time the discs in your back compress somewhat as you age since I'm now 72.

So, what does all this mean?

I'm not entirely sure other than the fact that I am one of Saint Germain's bodies on earth and I am also genetically one of his descendants through Francis Bacon who was the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I of England in the 1500s.

So, what does all this mean?

I just got it that I was supposed to write this today so I am.

By God's Grace


No comments: