Friday, May 14, 2021

Writing

Writing is a funny thing. The more you do it the better you tend to get at it. I'm not even sure what that means but it is definitely an art form in many ways sort of like being an artist or musician only in it's own way. Writing for me allows me to stay alive in a body on earth. It is a way to make enough sense of my life so I can continue to face another day. Dreams by themselves often seem meaningless and disconnected but when I apply my mind through writing they all weave together somehow.

It's like engineering a house or something like that. When you write you are drawing plans for your house, only your house is inside your mind but also since the Universe only exists inside God's mind anyway and since each of us is a figment of God's imagination it all seems to work out best when I think or I write.

Often I will wake up knowing what I need to write only to delete it because angels will come to me to show me it won't be understood because it's just too advanced for most people to get in a useful way that will actually help them. When an angel comes to me to show me this I always obediently delete whatever it is.

There is a saying sometimes in the military: "Fire for effect!" The same for me is true of what I write. I write so it will help your lives. If it won't help your lives I prefer not to publish what I write.

Even if what I write is an opus for me and perfectly describes my experience of the universe while soul traveling it, if it confuses someone who isn't ready to read what I write or have it read to them it shouldn't be published and so I give God's Angels permission to steer me in the right direction for all beings in the universe to stop suffering and to become enlightened.

By God's Grace 

No comments: