Saturday, October 16, 2021

I'm perfectly fine with people seeing what I write as a form of Mystical Science Fiction

 Why?

Because not everyone has had the same experience in life as I have had. We all have different experiences with different parents and different religions from all over the world. How can I expect anyone to have the same experiences I have had?

We each are very different in the end. It's true we all have two hands, two feet, two eyes and are human beings. But, beyond that our life experiences are all very different. I was raised in Washington and California with a year in my senior year in High School at a private church school in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I was raised with my parents reading me "Unveiled Mysteries" by Godfre Ray King (MR. Ballard) from around 1930  before I was 5 years old. Then later I was read "The Magic Presence" which is about Mr. Ballard's experiences in the Tetons in Wyoming. I liked this one better because there were teenagers riding horses in this one and as a 5 to 10 year old I liked riding horses a lot and did whenever I could convince my parents to rent me a horse to ride in Griffith Park then in Los Angeles, California.

So, seeing what I write as science fiction is perfectly fine with me because your experiences are bound to be somewhat different than mine have been during your lifetimes already.

So, if you see that I'm sharing with you what is healing for me to write, maybe what I'm writing will help heal you in your lives too.

By God's Grace

No comments: