Friday, October 15, 2021

Why do I write?

When I was younger I wrote to heal myself of the traumas of my childhood and young adulthood.

Now I write to heal all beings in the galaxy potentially.

What I write about is my experience of the Galaxy in the past, present and future often. Since I have realized I'm writing about lifetimes my soul has lived already in the past, present and future it might be helpful for you to read what I'm writing.

However, I'm not a professional writer. I'm only telling the stories of my lives in the past, present and future. So, you shouldn't expect it to be as professional as a book you might buy somewhere, for example.

Imagine we are sitting around a campfire at  night at Horse Camp in the summer time on Mt. Shasta watching the Perseid Meteor showers at night during the summer with me telling you the stories of my past lives in the past, present and future.

This might be best.

By God's Grace 

No comments: