Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Gabriel and Hope- 1977

 Archangel Gabriel and Hope's quarter of Summit University was in 1977 when I was 29 years old. At that time Summit University had rented the College of the Nazarene in Pasadena, California for their university course that year before they bought what they then called "Camelot" which had been a Catholic monastery in Malibu Canyon before they bought it then.

My experiences with Archangel Gabriel and Hope were very powerful then and have continued all the way to now.

Often Spiritual quantum jumps in awareness continue the rest of our lives I find like when I almost 10 years later in 1985 went to India and Nepal and received with my family the Kalachakra Tantra from the Dalai Lama in Boghgaya, India in December of 1985 then.

So, spiritual quests and initiations often carry you throughout your lifetime(s) which is pretty amazing in itself.

I remember after the Kalachakra Initiation in Bodhgaya, India along with 500,000 Tibetan Buddhists from all over the world. Later we went on a train to Varanasi, India to the Burning Ghat and then to Agra, India to see the Taj Mahal and at that time you could walk through the Taj Mahal but now I hear there have been just too many people over the years doing this so they had to close the interior of the Taj Mahal to tourists to preserve it better. Everything there is carved marble I believe so over time people walking on the carved marble everywhere is going to wear it down some so this is why I believe they eventually closed the interior to tourists from around the world.

Then we went to Dharamshala, India Next where the Dalai Lama lives and I remember I bought a poster of the 21 Taras which had a really powerful influence in my life. I still do my Tara Practices today by the way. I also bought a Tibetan Dragon Carpet which I put down on every bed I slept on in India and Nepal before I put my North Face Sleeping bag down on the bed too. Remember this was 1985 when things were much more primitive (relatively speaking) than now here in 2022 in India and Nepal then. When traveling I kept my Dragon carpet rolled up and tied with rope to more easily travel by bus and train with it across India and Nepal from December of 1985 until we came back to San Francisco in April of 1986 bringing a Tibetan Lama and his translator with us to the San Francisco Area.

Then one of the most amazing experiences of my lifetime was "Meeting?" Ling Rinpoche while he was projecting Maitreya's Heaven realm back through his body from being there in spirit. He was sitting on a table in Maitreya Mudra Position with his palm towards us and the blessings of Maitreya heaven came back to us in the room. My father had passed away 6 months or so before so I began to get tears in my eyes so I walked outside overwhelmed with emotion from what was possible from a true master who had ruled Tibet until the Dalai Lama reached the age of 18 and took over as leader of Tibet once again.

"God is where you find him, her, the Being".

Since I am a mystical Christian I find God in everything including in Tibetan Buddhism which has helped me a lot in developing compassion for all life in the universe in the past, present and future.

By God's Grace

No comments: