Wednesday, March 16, 2022

The most extreme alteration of time since Ukraine was invaded took place today

My experience of it was that it made me feel faint. I recognize this feeling because it is similar to when a large earthquake is going to occur within the next month often for me. But, wars and earthquakes have a similarity in how I tend to be affected by them. I am very connected to the living Being Earth so when these things are going to occur I often feel them coming whether they are earthquakes or wars coming or happening presently.

Today, once again was the biggest most intense alteration of the time lines of Earth that I have seen recently (or possibly ever). These changes feel like they were to prevent a nuclear or chemical or biological holocaust in which everything living on earth died that breathes air above water.

So, the necessity of the extreme time line alteration was necessary for life to continue to exist on earth in the present timeline.

The alteration of time was so extreme all I could do was to go lay down and take a nap to cope with it. It wasn't painful like an earthquake can sometimes be. Just so disorienting that closing my eyes and meditating was the best way to deal with it at this time. For example, I wouldn't have driven a car while dealing with these extreme changes and I wouldn't have tried to walk down a street with these extreme worldwide changes going on. 

So, if the whole world feels completely different to you this evening, it is.

No comments: