Wednesday, March 27, 2024

How is it possible to "Remember" the future?

Though I might not know how to directly answer this question I do have a way of describing how this works to some degree.

Imagine a Soul as a multi-faceted diamond and the light of God hits all of these facets of the diamond and the light goes in all directions from these facets of light reflected off this diamond.

So, we are imagined by God which is the light that hits the facets of the diamond. Each facet is in a different time and space and is one of our many lifetimes here on earth or on other planets or dimensions like Heaven realms.

So, because of this if we are joined properly to our soul in a deep enough way we also "Remember the future".

However, this part is tricky simply because we have free will. So, when I remember the future I am only allowed to remember about 10% of the future as a precognitive psychic because we have free will and if we are shown too much it affects our future. Because if you know too much of the next 100 years it has a bad effect upon the results of your future 100 years or so as a human in a body on earth.

So, I'm only allowed to remember at most 10% of it which helps me to stay alive and healthy and to help anyone who listens to me to stay alive and healthy too.

By God's Grace

No comments: