Saturday, March 30, 2024

Writing

I try to stay in practice writing by writing a little every day here at this blog. It's an exercise in communication using typing on a keyboard. Some writers prefer to write long hand. I used to do this but I found the volume of information is much less and not necessarily of a higher quality if I write by hand. I find I'm more satisfied as a writer if I type because I can type as fast or faster than I talk. So, it's more like talking to all of you more than it is typing in my experience. I took my first typing class by taking a typing class in Summer School I believe at Wilson Junior High sometime around 1960 when I was starting out in Junior High School. It likely would have been between that summer between 7th and 8th Grade. The first big term paper I typed on a typewriter likely was 1963 even though many shorter papers I did on typewriters. However, trying to be accurate without making mistakes typing I found difficult and I didn't like using the Tape Erase liquid paper stuff to correct my typing mistakes.

So, when home computers were first invented and I bought my first TRS-80 from Radio Shack in 1978 for around 800 dollars I first noticed that I could type and if I made mistakes I could easily repair those mistakes without printing it out on paper until it was relatively perfect. This allowed me to type 60 to 80 words a minute because I no longer had to worry at all about errors of one kind or another.

The biggest thing I notice now is that I will write something while I'm sincere and honest about one subject or another. But then I get it really strong that people might misinterpret what I'm saying and often when I experience this I will delete what I'm saying because it creates a better outcome for everyone when I do this.

Writing for me is mostly about healing. Healing myself and anyone reading what I'm writing. So, this is my interest in helping heal myself and as many people as possible. I figure this way it is less likely that the planet will nuke out one day and be gone.

I can see the planet going on thousands to millions of years on into the future. I can see many timelines here on earth allowing this to happen. I can see people correcting timelines when nukes go off retroactively and taking out of the timelines before they were born the people who cause those nukes to go off.

This is what it is like for me to be a precognitive psychic in some ways.

By God's Grace

No comments: