Wednesday, March 27, 2024

I'm not sure the writing I do would be called "Channeling" when I write about Saint Germain (Arcane) and others

 I had an experience on Easter of 1973 after going to the Self Realization Fellowship church which is called "Lake Shrine" on Sunset Blvd. in the Los Angeles area. Also, before I went there I had also read "Autobiography of a Yogi" which I found very helpful in understanding much of what happened to me also growing up as an intuitive here in the U.S. in Washington State and in California.

To make a long story short I experienced Saint Germain that night in Rancho Bernardo which is where I lived then with my parents while I was going to college there in San Diego county.

I think that it's important for me to say that the Easter Service at Lake Shrine likely helped trigger this event with Saint Germain. 

So, I went to my bedroom and my parents were out of town in the desert working on building their retirement home which is what they usually did almost every weekend that they could then in 1973.

I experienced a feeling of spiritual power come into my room that was so powerful I got scared and frightened by the power of the spiritual energy coming into the room. It was a form of raw spiritual power like "The Holy Spirit" like that.

At first I snapped into a powerful spiritual place where I was able to take the energy sort of like riding a Harley Davidson Motorcycle straight up into the sky.

Saint Germain Said to me: "NO. Turn the energy into the violet Flame!"

So, I obediently did as he asked as I had been trained to do this as a child. So, I turned the energy into the violet flame through visualization.

However, I had never experienced the Violet Sacred fire this intense and all consuming before and I learned for the first time that the Violet Sacred Flames are actually alive which is something I never would have considered before. As the whole room became Violet Sacred Fire I saw black smoke coming out of my chest like you would see smoke come up from a campfire. I had had a bad breakup with a girlfriend that I dearly loved in the previous year and I was still hurting from this. However, this all left up in the smoke and my pain was mostly gone then from this breakup.

Then out of a poster on my wall came a spark of violet fire brighter than the violet flames filling my bedroom and it was so bright and powerful that I watched the violet spark of fire get bigger and bigger in an oval shape until I saw Saint Germain standing there.

At this point it was so incredibly powerful that I fainted from the experience. But, I was not afraid because Saint Germain was there with me.

However, when I woke up I realized I had been completely changed as a person and that Saint Germain had somehow made me one of his bodies on earth. So, there was no way to separate myself from Saint Germain anymore. Fred and Saint Germain became the same person in one body which had been before the body of Fred.

MY ESP expanded that night and kept expanding ever since in various ways.

So, this is why I'm not sure I would call what I do channeling because since Saint Germain and I are the same person in this body of mine it isn't channeling from Saint Germain because Saint Germain is always here inside me 24 hours a day and there is no separation from him ever now just as there is no separation from God or Jesus either.

So, channeling likely is not the way to describe what I'm doing.

Remembering might be the better way to say it. I'm remembering past, present and future lives of my soul and other souls who are my friends and compatriots throughout all times (past, present and future).

By God's Grace

No comments: