Sunday, March 24, 2024

Chat GPT AI can also do art?

My son has been sharing some pictures he created through Chat GPT recently. My daughter who is a digital video editor also did some pictures through this medium within the last year. For example, she fed in information through text into Chat GPT that she wanted in the art work and created some really amazing things this way. 

I had shared with her what the Golden City looked like that I had seen when I thought I might freeze to death on Mt. Shasta during Christmas Vacation of 1970 from College. I explained how we climbers were forced to dig a snow cave because of a white out and the fact we had no idea exactly where we were because we literally couldn't even see our hands in front of our faces and GPS tracking devices hadn't been invented yet. So, we dug a snow cave to survive the night. We had sleeping bags and snow shoes to dig the cave with but didn't have tents or ground cloths so we nearly froze to death that night as our bodies melted the snow around us.

But, as I entered the snow cave I was aware I might not survive the night and I was shown the Golden City which looked like it was attached to Mt. Shasta near the peak and the Golden City floated in the air next to the mountain attached by something like a chain or golden chain to keep it moored there. So, when I described this experience to her she eventually put this description into Chat GPT through text and it created almost exactly what I saw that night as I realized I might not survive the night. I believed that night that I was shown this so I would know where to send my soul if I died that night by freezing to death.

So, amazing things can be created in art forms whether you are an artist or not simply by describing something you want to create art wise to it. 

One of the artworks she created through this AI program looked almost exactly like what I described to her and I was amazed at how inspiring this experience was for both my daughter and I.

Also, my son as a therapeutic calming experience is also now creating beautiful artworks through Chat GPT AI also now too.

However, my son was telling me that (because he is a tech genius) that he doesn't think the AI can actually see what it creates and instead is based entirely on descriptions. Also, you can ask for different styles of drawing like black and white or color and water colors or likely even air brush or other styles of art along the way.

I think eventually these art forms likely will interface with 3D printing to create 3 dimensional artworks too. 

 

 

No comments: