Tuesday, March 26, 2024

I am writing this both for bloggers who write at blogger.com and for readers of blogger.com

The first thing is that I started this free website in 2007 after Geocities.com was no more after it was bought by Yahoo. Then they tried to get all the bloggers of geocities.com to buy business sites at Yahoo business and I decided to buy a site for archiving my longer works which are usually more like short stories than books because of their length. But, there are also longer works when you put together all the chapters I have written like "Memories Chapters 1 through 18". However, I also have not been adding to the writings at dragonofcompassion.com simply because it isn't as easy for me as simply storing more of my archival works now at thespiritualpath888.

Here is an example of an article archived at thespiritualpath888:

https://thespiritualpath888.blogspot.com/2024/03/i-saved-this-copy-of-rebuilding-and-put.html

 

I saved this copy of Rebuilding and put it on thespiritualpath888 here at blogger.com so I wouldn't lose track of it 

When I tried to find this site on Google I wasn't able to for one reason or another. However, the above link will take you to this article as well as other archived writings there as well.

It's important as a blogger and as a reader maybe to understand that the statistics counters NEVER went beyond 2,500,000. So, what would happen is that I would get 2,500,000 visits to my site over and over again and then the counter would reset to zero.

It's possible that now the counters have been set at blogger.com sites to 5 million now or even more. I'm not sure about this. However, for example, this is what the latest of many many counters says about my site which is

3,809,322 

visits to this site.

However, because the counters used to always stop at 2,500,000 visits the actual number of visits to this site since 2007 is around 15 million to 20 million visits at this point.

The most visits to this site in a month have been around 100,000 or more and this amount of visits happened every month in 2017 and I have also reached 100,000 visits in recent months too.

However, as a blogger and as a reader it might be important to know these things to make more sense of the blogging sites at blogger.com

No comments: