Thursday, March 28, 2024

Humans are symbiotic with Trees

When you understand that trees give off oxygen and that they breathe in Carbon dioxide you can see first hand how they give us oxygen and we give them carbon dioxide which is what they need to live.

However, there is more to it than that as well. I found myself (in love) with trees always since I was very little in Seattle, Washington. If you have ever been there and to Lake Forest Park where I spent the first years of my life trees are everywhere. Big Trees like Pine trees and Fir Trees and many other kinds of trees. Though it can be very foggy and rainy there much of the year it also is something that the big trees like because they can grow big and tall in a climate like that. So, often as a child I would walk through the forests of Lake Forest Park and on Mt. Rainier with my father which is a really big mountain that stands out like Mt. Shasta and other large Mountains on the west coast of the U.S.

So, trees and mountains were always very important to me as well as the oceans of  Puget Sound which is sort of an inland sea around Seattle connected to the Pacific Ocean so ships can easily travel in and out of the Sound into the Pacific Ocean and to places unknown around the world.

However, there is a very special relationship I have personally with trees beyond this because of their unconditional love of me always. This might be true of everyone but I know for sure it is especially true of me. I found that I was always telepathic with trees and I identified with them as a child. In fact, they helped me learn to be telepathic with human beings as a child and growing up too.

I have experienced in my life the most unconditional love towards me from trees more than from anyone or anything else but God and all Life on earth.

So, for this reason trees have always been very good to me and have shown me many things and if they have questions for me as an adult human I share telepathically what I know with them even though their perspective on what life is is somewhat different than ours (as you can imagine if you too stood alone in one place on earth always and hopefully surrounded by your friends and relatives who were mostly trees too.

By God's Grace

No comments: