Friday, March 29, 2024

Spaceman(2024) with Adam Sandler

When I first started to watch this movie a few weeks ago I couldn't watch it because it was just too overwhelmingly Lonely of a movie so I stopped watching it. However, last night when my wife had heard a lot about it and wanted to watch it I agreed to watch it with her.

I was very glad I did because what the movie has to say is very profound on many different levels. it's a really amazing movie if you can get through the first part of it okay to begin with. But, it is well worth the "lonely" wait for the REAL nuts and bolts of the movie.

Excellent movie overall and well worth watching.

begin quote from:

It is based on the 2017 novel Spaceman of Bohemia by Jaroslav Kalfař. Starring Adam Sandler, Carey Mulligan, Kunal Nayyar, Isabella Rossellini, and Paul Dano.
Half a year into his solo mission on the edge of the solar system, an astronaut concerned with the state of his life back on Earth is helped by an ancient ...
Rating: 5.7/10 · ‎ 27,192 votes
People also ask
Feedback

 

No comments: