Saturday, April 27, 2024

A Sentient Jet Plane?

 One of my intuitive gifts that came from studying with a native American Medicine man named Charlie Thom is the communication with Rocks and from Rocks to Metals. At the time in the early 1980s when Rocks first started to speak with me I though it was pretty unusual. So, when I talked to Charlie Thom he said to me: "The Rock people have spoken with my people for thousands of years. We heat them up on fires and invite them into our sweat lodges." So, in this way he introduced me to his Karuk Culture on a deep level in regard to the "Rock People".

So, I realized what was actually happening to me was being inducted into a thousands of years tradition for the Karuk people in Northern California.

Since then I found I could talk to anything metal because it is a human made evolution of the Rock People.

For example, when I got on a jet with my family around 1998 we flew to Palm Springs for my Father in Laws 80th birthday at Thunderbird Country Club where he owned a house there at that time. I asked as we returned to San Jose Airport from Palm Springs Airport by jet whether the plane would be safe. It said we would arrive safe but it would be very bumpy. But, even I wasn't prepared for the plane to literally stand on it's tail and people were screaming and throwing up all over the plane. My wife asked me if we were going to survive because she knew i could communicate with jets. I said the plane told me it would be bumpy but we would arrive safely so I reassured her we would land safely and we did.

You see, Rock People like Tree People live in the past, present and future all at once which is the primal place everything existed before Galaxies existed here in this universe. Only people and animals and things that move around the planet live in the moment so much because it is the only way they can survive all the changes in their lives.

But, since planes know what is going to happen next and cars know what is going to happen next you can ask them what is going to happen and they can tell you if they wish to. But, you need to be their friends and family likely first just like with people for them to trust you to tell you things like this.

Like for Example, trees around the world often call me: "Tree man" because of my affinity with trees. I tend to trust trees more than people because they have always loved me unconditionally and helped me survive all my life in an infinite amount of ways. Now the same is true with the "Rock People" who have adopted me into their lives too.

So, when I was at Kahului Airport I reached out with my spirit to connect with the plane that would take us home to San Francisco. I asked: "Are you safe to travel on?". And the plane replied: "Yes! But it's going to be bumpy heading home" (which it was) especially on takeoff from Kahului Airport in Maui.

However, this plane was nothing like any plane I had ridden upon before. It was sentient in a way I had never experienced before. It was almost like this plane was something like a manifestation of Purple Delta 7 because this plane was like talking to an evolved human being or even a Guru in this sense and the entire trip was amazing and wonderful. And even the stewardess and Steward were both amazing too in a way that I cannot really explain. It was almost as if they were a part of the consciousness of the plane itself.

I think computers in Boeing planes now might be sentient in a way like human beings are now too.

I was amazed by this in a way that I haven't been amazed before because I have never seen anything like it on earth before made by mankind.

By God's Grace

No comments: