Monday, April 29, 2024

Grace and Prayer change both time and space

 I thought this was an important thing to say regarding life on earth and throughout the galaxy regarding human beings. Prayers change time and space all the time. This I experience every day.

Without Grace and prayers I likely would have died at age 2 and between the ages of 10 to 15 and between the ages of 21 to 25 and when I had my heart virus at age 50 and when I almost died of atrial fibrillation in the fall of 2022. So, all these times and more Grace and Prayer kept me alive.

Though many people think that everyone has an appointed time and space when they are supposed to die I have found that for myself this is not true. There doesn't seem to be any time for sure for many of us to die and potentially I'm not sure death itself is coming for every one either because of the era in which we live.

It's true I watched my father and my best friend die in 1985 and 2006 because they didn't use the medical procedures that could have saved their lives. However, they could each have lived 25 to 50 years more than they did.

However, it is also true that both of them might have just had enough of the trials and tribulations of life and might have needed to exit their bodies to have peace once again.

However, Prayer and the Resulting Grace often changes time and space again, again and Again.

By God's Grace

No comments: