Saturday, April 27, 2024

Humans animals birds and everything that moves around on the land or air or sea lives in the moment

 However, this isn't true of plants and rocks and the ocean and air and all other sentient life on this planet.

When I first was contacted by what the Karuks call "The Rock People" I was blown away by this experience. At the time I was despondent because we had moved from Mt. Shasta to the San Francisco Bay area and had bought a business. Though I felt we had done the right thing for our children then in 1985 I felt like I couldn't go on so I was contemplating jumping off a cliff into the ocean. It was then when the Rock People chose to speak with me.

They said that they see humans sort of like the way humans see flowers "beautiful but temporary". I asked them a lot of questions that day and remember I was talking to living beings millions of years old as old as the earth itself.

I asked them many questions and got answers that completely changed my life in many ways and then Charlie Thom who was a Karuk Tribe Medicine man told me that the "Rock People" had been communicating with his tribe for literally thousands of years in Northern California. So, I finally had a context and cultural norm to place this experience in that made some sense to me.

On my own I have discovered that Trees and the Earth and rocks do not live in time and space as humans do. Instead they live in all time and space from millions of years into the past and millions of years into the future of Earth.

However, because of this you can ask them questions about what is going to happen next. They might not be able to say EXACTLY what happens next but they have a general idea which can keep you and your family and friends and "Tribe" alive through whatever comes here on earth.

By God's Grace

Important note:

The reason this is important is you aren't worrying all the time and stressing so much thinking you are going to die the next moment because usually you aren't going to die. So, you are much less likely to die of a heart attack or stroke having this information all the time about generally what happens next and or how to get out of the way of that tornado or hurricane or earthquake coming of any sort!

So, you are more peaceful and happy on an everyday basis understanding more clearly what is coming here on earth for you and your family and friends and tribe.

No comments: