Thursday, April 25, 2024

One of my problems in publishing my writings in a different form than just online

:Is that I never really intended to publish anything except for sharing with family and friends what I wrote starting in 1980 when I developed somewhat the same writing style I use now. So, throughout the 1980s and the 1990s until 1998 I never intended to publish anything even online. So, it wasn't ever designed for public consumption. It was always designed to heal me and family and friends and spiritual seeking people who read this or even some people who ONLY saw what I wrote as Science Fiction. But that isn't what it is.

For me, it is sort of like being a Channel for a Bible to come through you. My experiences in life more closely resemble Moses in some ways in that I too Saw a Burning Bush on Mt. Shasta and it changed my life forever in many different ways, mostly good. Ever since then amazing things have been happening to me since 1970. The other unusual thing that happened to me is I had to leave my childhood church which on one level was terrible and I almost didn't survive it. However, on the other hand I still believed and had direct contact always with God and Angels and Jesus and Saint Germain and Archangel Michael and the Archangels and also Saint Germain Appeared to me on Easter of 1973 and made me one of his physical bodies on earth. It's hard to describe all this to people in a useful way unless they have had my experiences in life. However, what might be useful to say is that my experiences remind me of prophets of the Old Testament and especially Moses because of my Burning Bush Experience on Mt. Shasta.

I was always (even before this experience) a Precognitive Intuitive from birth. This was always true. However, what added to this starting in 1970 was the gift of the Holy Spirit which was both wonderful and terrifying to learn to deal with. So, much of the 1970s for me was about meeting with and studying with Spiritual Teachers and then in the 1980s I studied with Tibetan Lamas in the U.S. and India and Nepal and with native American Medicine men earlier in the 1980s even though I also sweat with charlie thom ongoing when he was having a sweat lodge in the Mt. Shasta area about once a year until he passed on as well as sometimes with other members of his family and his son especially.

So, once I believed I was a Oracle but Geshela my Tibetan lama teacher that I and my then wife brought back with us from India told me that spiritual people are never Oracles in the Tibetan Buddhist Tradition at least because it's so powerful to be an oracle in Tibetan Buddhism that if you were an intuitive you would die likely. So, I realized I wasn't an Oracle (at least in the Tibetan Buddhist sense).

Some might call me a channeler and I don't really like that word at all. Some might say I'm giving dictations from Saint Germain but that really isn't what I'm doing either.

The best way to describe what happens is I remember Saint Germain's past, present and future Memories because he has made me one of his bodies here on earth. In my writings I am described as Jonathan Flow as an alter ego. This name means "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" if you have read that book combined with "The Science of the Lemurian Flow" which reminds me a lot of the mellow flowing energies of Hawaii down through the centuries.

So, what I'm writing about when I write about Arcane and all the others including the Galactic Sentience is that I'm writing about real memories of Saint Germain in his lifetimes along with his friends and family down through time, past, present and future.

By God's Grace

No comments: