Monday, April 29, 2024

What's it like to be an Intuitive?

 First of all, we are all intuitives. However, many people's senses are overwhelmed by media and so they don't go as deep into things as I tend to. I had the advantage of NOT having cell phones, smartphones, Internet, or Artificial Intelligence at all as I was growing up in the 1950s. So, this boredom that everyone experienced then along with a general lack of useful information about one's survival led to a lot of us becoming Intuitive as a means to just staying alive as children and living to see the next day.

However, now all this has changed a lot to something else entirely. You are less likely to die from a lack of physical or medical care than you were in the 1950s. We were coming off of a time when most children were dying before they were 10 or 20 years old. IF you don't believe me study about the mortality of children from birth to about 20 or 30 years old here in the U.S. between 1800 and 2000 and you will be horrified beyond belief at the death statistics and how they all died mostly from not being cared for properly according to today's standards.

Ignorance was rampant in the 1950s and I suppose in many parts of the world ignorance is still rampant but generally less here in the U.S. now than before.

So, I would say the lack of medical care for me caused me to become intuitive as a way to survive things I wouldn't have survived otherwise. It was become intuitive or die literally in my life.

So, because I almost died so many times growing up it caused me to become a survivor and luckily I had the pioneer genetics and attitude like my ancestors did who first came to the U.S. in 1725 from Switzerland to Philadelphia in a ship up the river there from the Atlantic Ocean.

So, trying to stay alive any way I could during the late 1940s through the 1950s and 1960s made me the Intuitive I am today. It's a part of being a real survivor with pioneer genetics too. 

By God's Grace

No comments: