Friday, April 26, 2024

Memories of the past, present and future

Often when I write I am writing about real memories of the past, present and future. Can I explain how this happens? Sort of.

When I believed I was dying in 1998 and 1999 from a heart virus and was preparing for death at that time I realized that what most people think about what a soul is isn't what a soul really is. 

What I realized that a soul really was was a being that doesn't naturally live in time and space at all. It's true a soul can live in time and space while wearing a physical body as a human here on earth but there is much more to it than this.

So, understanding all this and realizing a soul doesn't live in time and space naturally one can realize that a soul also lives in all time and space simultaneously because of this type of state of being that a soul naturally resides in.

When I realized this I also realized that we as humans potentially can remember our futures because of the way our souls are naturally configured. 

It's true one has to evolve in consciousness through there lives to get here and some people do this and others don't seem to.

But then I realized that sharing what happens in the future gives people a reason for hope in their lives as humans move more and more off planet Earth and colonize other worlds.

I was discouraged in some ways realizing that New Deva that I write about is a water planet that is actually still earth with no continents and only a few islands about 1 million years into the future where Arcane (Saint Germain) in that lifetime comes from. But, the other side of this is that 1 million years from now Earth still exists just in a different form than now.

You can see how global climate changes change the planet in various ways over the next 1 million years for example.

However, as humans we are very very adaptable and can colonize other worlds just like our ancestors colonized Earth 65 million years ago from Maldek (the asteroid belt planet) and from Mars when all the bigger land dinosaurs died from a piece of Maldek (an asteroid) hitting earth.

So, whether it is the past,  the present or the future this is available to everyone capable of seeing these things.

However, I would be very careful accessing this information. I process a lot with Angels so what I share has positive effects on all who read what I write.

By God's Grace

 

No comments: