Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Dealing with Family crises

I'm finding it hard to deal with writing "A Journey through time". Why?

It's not the preparation for writing or what I want to write about. It's the problems people are having around us here on the Coast and elsewhere who are relatives and friends like health problems etc. So, trying to stay centered while these things are going on and being "Fresh" and clear is harder right now than I would have guessed. However, whenever the energies are right I'm still able to write and to move forward with "A Journey through Time" which is a sequel to "The Alien War" at this point. 

What I have been trying to do because the information I find is pretty complex to deal with is to 

re-familiarize myself with all or most of the elements of "The Alien War" and how they are going to move forward through dealing with the 2nd Son (Tech Noir). I think we all see similarities to things we have seen others grow through or even ourselves when we were young. For me being 20 was 56 years ago and all the angst  that goes with being that young like: "Who will I be?" "Where will I Go?" And most important for me was: "Why would I want to be alive at all?"

These are the questions that very intelligent people tend to ask. Even though I have met many people who don't ask many or any of these questions at all with various different results in their lives too.

I suppose the most important question to physical survival might be? "What do I do next to survive this day so I can still be alive tomorrow?"

If you don't ask this question almost daily then you might not be alive tomorrow. This is why it's an important question to ask daily if possible.

Understanding who you are and where you are going is useful to one's ongoing survival. I found that living in California worked best for me so I stayed living here because by the time I was 21 I had lived in California since I was 4 years old which is 17 years time. So, I really didn't know other places very well except through visiting there on vacations. So, most of my life now has been spent all over California and Hawaii where I lived in Hilo, Hawaii with my first wife in 1974 and with my 2nd wife in Hana and Paia in 1989 and 1990. So, most of my adult life I have lived in California. But, I did go one year to a private high school in Santa Fe, New Mexico when my parents and I lived in Glendale in 1965 to 1966 when I graduated there from High School.

No comments: