Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Trying to put high resolution AIs on your blog?

This has not worked for me so far (at least not very permanently) and even then I lost the images which were really nice ones because I hadn't signed in or created an account at meta.ai then so there would be no way to reconnect with the images because they were done previous to signing in or creating and account there. So, obviously I have learned a lot about various kinds of AI now.

However, someone gave me an interesting idea that I haven't tried yet:

They recommended that I take a screen shot of an AI Artwork which likely will reduce the pixel level enough for maybe for it to work on my blogs. I haven't done this yet because I'm presently working on my 2015 Macbook pro and the images I saved on my desktop are on my newer laptop which is a macbook Air 15 inch I bought around Christmas 2023 I believe for myself. I usually alternate between laptops depending upon which one is charged up and which one is available to me in what room. And lately I find if I travel with both laptops this is useful too. For example, the Macbook air wasn't able to connect with the wifi in Rancho Bernardo. So, I was really glad I had my Macbook Pro so I wasn't totally shut out of working on my blogs there because we were there about 3 weeks time while my adopted daughter gave birth to her 2nd child.

Anyway if you are having the same trouble with the pixel level of AI Artwork which I believe is on average around 1.2 million pixels to 1.5 million pixels the files are too big for most blogs that won't accept that many pixels. So, you likely have to find a way to reduce the clarity down to 500,000 to 750,000 pixels in order to possibly load them onto your blog. Also, someone was saying that PDFs might load easier than Jpegs but most of my AI artiwork is presently in jpegs that i have stored on my desktop on my macbook Air 2023.

No comments: