Wednesday, August 28, 2024

If I remember correctly Green Delta 7 had to freeze time on Ganymede and Earth while the Galactic Sentients figured things out

The problem was that Tech Noir or (2nd Son) that the previous Galactic Sentience wants him called now in the hopes that he sees the error of his ways to try to correct some or all of the problems created by Tech Noir's youthful rebellious exuberance. 

I think the reason this shocked me is sort of a reaction like: "If you can change all the timelines in the Galaxy back 67 million years is nothing Sacred?

However, this is the reaction of an Earth born human being born around 1950 and not the way most Galactic Citizens might see this.

So, it has taken me 2 years approximately to get over myself in regard to all this.

So, now I can deal better with Green Delta 7 and Purple Delta 7 freezing time or creating a stasis for all life on earth and all life in or on Ganymede too until things are better worked out by a meeting of the minds of the previous Galactic Sentience Before he retired and the new Galactic Sentience who has been on duty the last 67 million years I believe?

No comments: