Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
Monday, April 3, 2017
Pictures of Squaw Valley Ski resort Yesterday Sunday April 2nd 2017
2nd photo from top if you see teeny specks these are snowboarders and skiers coming down from the top mostly which is at about 8200 feet at the top of the main Gondola (the largest one).
3rd photo you can see a man snow blowing snow around the swimming pool covered with chunks of ice and snow in the pool.
4th photo you can see from 8200 feet where you get off the biggest Gondola where you can ride even higher on a chair lift if you want to. There are runs of all kinds all over the valley and mountains here from bunny slopes to Intermediate to really advanced Black Diamond slopes for experts. So, as long as you know where you are going according to your present abilities you are okay on skis or on a snowboard.
Note: if you click on these photos they should enlarge for you.