Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Here's where GOP senators stand on the health bill
Monday, April 3, 2017
Pictures of Squaw Valley Ski resort Yesterday Sunday April 2nd 2017
2nd photo from top if you see teeny specks these are snowboarders and skiers coming down from the top mostly which is at about 8200 feet at the top of the main Gondola (the largest one).
3rd photo you can see a man snow blowing snow around the swimming pool covered with chunks of ice and snow in the pool.
4th photo you can see from 8200 feet where you get off the biggest Gondola where you can ride even higher on a chair lift if you want to. There are runs of all kinds all over the valley and mountains here from bunny slopes to Intermediate to really advanced Black Diamond slopes for experts. So, as long as you know where you are going according to your present abilities you are okay on skis or on a snowboard.
Note: if you click on these photos they should enlarge for you.