This concept terrifies many people around the world who want to build walls around everything in their minds to protect themselves from "things that go bump in the night".
However, unless you are brave enough to go beyond that way of thinking you will never get anywhere in life. Only the bravest succeed but many of them die trying too.
But, if you look at the successes of mankind it has been built upon the deaths of many brave people along the way.
There is a saying:
"nothing ventured nothing gained" which is a statement about entrepreneurs in general worldwide.
I have also been an entrepreneur (a businessman) like my father and grandfather and great grandfather before me. My great Grandfather was a captain for the northern Army from Kansas in the Civil War. When he returned from the war he bought medicines from a local tribe of Indians that they made from local herbs and sold them through his new Drug Store to help people which he ran until he sold it in 1925. Before the war he was a plasterer building homes and doing the interiors.
So, in life "nothing ventured nothing gained" is my motto too along with the pioneers motto of:
"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best" which is how my ancestors settled the U.S. from Philadelphia to California since 1725 when they came from Switzerland.
So, almost anything is possible, this is the attitude you have to have and to cultivate. Don't take "No" for an answer. Be positive. Anything is possible. Be prepared for anything to happen in any moment.
Be Brave. Because if you are not brave enough life is just going to pass you by.
Be Brave. Be an adventurer. Travel the world. Discover new things. Be amazed. Be successful. Be Brave and see the world and then come home and tell everyone what you have learned.
The world is an amazing place beyond the imagination of anyone you have ever met. Be amazed and change the world with your realizations.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language