Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
Monday, July 10, 2017
Made it to Portland, Oregon
We were out near a boat launching road at the beach of the Willamette River today this evening in Portland, It was dusk so we found a place to park so we could walk the path through the grass in the parks near the river for awhile. After driving most of the day to get here from Ashland (since around noon) after having a late breakfast we arrived close to sundown, so by dusk after checking into our hotel we were walking along the Willamette River at dusk. The weather slowly dropped in temperature from the 90s of Mt. Shasta Yesterday morning to mostly 80s (high and low as we traveled north to Portland). It was good weather and traffic mostly wasn't that heavy and we even timed it right to not hit Rush hour traffic and arrived at our hotel around 7pm I think. Alls Wells that ends well.