Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars
Monday, July 10, 2017
Made it to Portland, Oregon
We were out near a boat launching road at the beach of the Willamette River today this evening in Portland, It was dusk so we found a place to park so we could walk the path through the grass in the parks near the river for awhile. After driving most of the day to get here from Ashland (since around noon) after having a late breakfast we arrived close to sundown, so by dusk after checking into our hotel we were walking along the Willamette River at dusk. The weather slowly dropped in temperature from the 90s of Mt. Shasta Yesterday morning to mostly 80s (high and low as we traveled north to Portland). It was good weather and traffic mostly wasn't that heavy and we even timed it right to not hit Rush hour traffic and arrived at our hotel around 7pm I think. Alls Wells that ends well.