Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
Friday, August 4, 2017
I just watched the end of W. (2008) with Josh Brolin playing the part of George W. Bush. I think you come away from this movie thinking that Bush was a sincere Christian man who believed in what he was doing at every point while he was president. You can believe he succeeded or that he didn't or anything in between. But, since he has been gone (especially since Trump was inaugurated) I think we all have new found respect for George W. Bush, and many of us (especially most Republicans and all Democrats wish he was president now instead of Trump.