Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
Friday, August 4, 2017
I just watched the end of W. (2008) with Josh Brolin playing the part of George W. Bush. I think you come away from this movie thinking that Bush was a sincere Christian man who believed in what he was doing at every point while he was president. You can believe he succeeded or that he didn't or anything in between. But, since he has been gone (especially since Trump was inaugurated) I think we all have new found respect for George W. Bush, and many of us (especially most Republicans and all Democrats wish he was president now instead of Trump.