Wednesday, July 18, 2018

most people would just crap their pants if they knew what I know

But, I see myself as an immortal soul first which is how I deal with what I know. So, my point of view is that I have already lived billions of years and am likely to live billions of years more and so if the whole planet nuked out right now I would be just fine.

But people who don't believe in an immortal soul would be scared because they would be afraid of dying. To me, Death isn't a problem. The real problem is life where you have to try not to create bad karma. Even good karma might bind you to the planet if you wanted to be somewhere else for example. Because good karma might make everyone love you and then they might pray for you to stay here a long time. (say 1 million years or more).

So, there are all these ways to look at all this from the perspective of an immortal soul who lives billions and billions of years all over the place and might take (if that soul wanted to) millions of incarnations as human beings or other intelligent species on this or millions of other inhabited planets throughout this galaxy or others.

No comments: