Thursday, September 6, 2018

Writing about the past, present and future

Writing is a form of meditation I find where you can visit a sort of heaven realm if you wish. But, then again it depends upon what you are writing. To visit places you reincarnated before in the past, present or future (or all 3) one often has to be very very careful. IF you are going to write about past lives it often becomes necessary to protect yourself from those past lives. For example, for me writing about Ah Ray In being tortured to death this was a very personal experience for me that has had ramifications long after that past lifetime. I see my present lifetime as a sort of integration lifetime where thousands to millions of lifetimes I have lived are all integrated somehow. So, I'm grateful I can share some of this with you. However, I wouldn't say I see myself as a good writer. what I actually am is a good storyteller like my father and grandfather and likely my great Grandfather too. Before Radio and TV people were sought after to tell stories about their lives and the people and places they visited during their lives. This was how people got amazed and entertained because most people never left their little 10 to 25 mile square or circle lives here in the U.S. or anywhere else on earth for that matter mostly. So, a story teller was always very sought after. So, for me I'm combining my natural story teller side with my intuitive side where I'm allowed to share parts of some of my past lifetimes and of other friend souls mostly in the past, present and future.

I liken it to reading a book where it takes you into a completely different world than you might ordinarily occupy. I can remember reading Hugh Lofting books of Dr. Dolittle or (Less Known) Freddy the Pig   when I was about 8 or 9 years of age.

Freddy the Pig - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_the_Pig

Freddy the Pig is the central figure in a series of 26 children's books written between 1927 and 1958 by American author Walter R. Brooks and illustrated by Kurt ...
Missing: gub

Freddy and the Dragon (Freddy the Pig): Walter R. Brooks, Kurt Wiese ...

https://www.amazon.com/Freddy-Dragon-Pig-Walter-Brooks/dp/1590208668

Walter R. Brooks was born in Rome, New York on January 9, 1886, and died in Roxbury, New York on August 17, 1958. Brooks attended the University of ...
Missing: gub

Web results

Freddy the Pilot (Freddy the Pig): Walter R. Brooks, Kurt Wiese ...

https://www.amazon.com/Freddy-Pilot-Pig-Walter-Brooks/dp/1590208676

Freddy the Pilot (Freddy the Pig) [Walter R. Brooks, Kurt Wiese] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The international sensation for readers ...

IN some ways Freddie the Pig reminded me of Hugh Lofting's "Dr. Dolittle Series".

When I was 8 or 9 years old I discovered Freddy the Pig and Gub Gub and their adventures and I just fell in love with these talking and adventurous animals. My parents were in charge of a church and I would go to the ministers room that had a bathroom and a couch and a desk when they would go upstairs onto the altar and platform of the main church in Los Angeles and I would stay downstairs happily reading about Freddy the Pig and his animal and human friends.

No comments: