Saturday, August 13, 2011

Intuitive Writing

  I have written an article like this before. But it is mostly about being a responsible writer if you are an intuitive. I love to write and it is something like many people say about artists in general. Some people write to make a living and others just love to write and don't need to be paid for it like me.  So, I just write when I'm inspired by an idea or something I read about or hear about that makes me want to write about it. I get a lot of pleasure from writing because as I write I understand both myself and all life in the universe better so I feel more whole and at peace and happy as I write.

However, if as an intuitive I sense a different response than I intended. (Since I can usually sense the kind of response I get from what I write). If I don't get the response intuitively that I wanted or expected then I know that I was the only one entertained in a useful way by what I wrote and I usually delete it. This is just my way of doing things. It is sort of like saying, "Let's run up a flag and see if anyone salutes it!" It's sort of like that. We all have ideas but if others aren't the right ones to receive those ideas in a useful way then the whole thing about "Throwing pearls before swine" comes to mind. It's not that anyone is a swine. It's just that they are my pearls and if they aren't appreciated (and I can always tell what the response is because I'm a natural intuitive whether you believe that or not) I just delete it no questions asked.

I'm very much of a live and let live kind of person. It's not my way to make waves unless I sense it is an emergency for people's rights or well being in some way. Mostly, I'm a "live and let live" kind of Guy. However, sometimes you have to stand up for your rights or the rights of others and sometimes what one is doing just doesn't seem to be useful to others. "Live and Let Live" is a pretty good motto so the human race doesn't just go extinct one of these days in a great big nuclear flash like the Asteroid belt did millions of years ago when it was an inhabited planet by some of our ancestors. We don't need two planets nuked out of existence in the Solar System do we?

So, mostly I write about things that will prevent that kind of thing from happening again like making people aware of things that might help the planet survive in all ways. I write about enlightenment(learning about everything useful in life) so there are enough smart people to keep the planet going no matter what happens.


No comments: