Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Immortal

I have lived in countless bodies in the past, present and future. I have lived for millions or billions of years already. In the end time is relative but immortality just is. So, life is for those who choose to live. I take pleasure in learning and living. It's what an immortal does. Many immortals choose to forget all the lives they have lived except the one they are presently living. I choose to remember them all, at least the parts that are not too disturbing to want to remember. But often when I meet you I remember you from countless lifetimes and see you as my friend or family member from countless lives already lived in the past, present or future. Whether this life I am presently living lasts another moment or thousands of years still I am immortal and will live on in this and other forms as long as I choose to. I can go into the formless void and just hang out there without a body for an eternity if I wish and then spontaneously manifest a new body somewhere because it is time to do that much like one can go to sleep and then wake up refreshed ready to try something new or different. Immortality is universal but many of us choose to forget about our immortality because we are choosing to learn about different things. But I almost always choose to remember because that way I don't forget all the souls I love and have always loved throughout my immortality. By remembering sometimes I can help them if they get lost or confused in their chosen forgetfulness of the fulness of who they are. So, for me, there is always joy in my immortality because just remembering my friends everywhere I go makes me happy. I don't get lost just in friends passing on like some do because I know I will see them again in the heavens in between lifetimes. So being immortal doesn't become so upsetting as it gets for some. Immortality for me is something to be savored, a smorgasbord of experiences never ending. Thousands of beautiful sunrises and sunsets never ending. It's like living for real in thousands of movies, each one is one of your many lives and loves. Immortality is a memory and a future for any who wish it both in this lifetime and all those that have gone before and all those to come in the past, present and future.

No comments: