Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Heaven is For Real: The Book

I was watching Mondays "Dateline NBC" that I had previously DVRed this last my Monday when I found this segment of a little boy who had gone to heaven. When I looked at the boy as he spoke I could see from his eyes and his countenance that he was telling the truth about "Going to Heaven". Like this boy I also have experienced heaven and speaking with Jesus and Angels, especially Archangel Michael my whole life. Though having these kinds of experiences doesn't necessarily solve every problem in one's life it sure makes life a lot easier to survive because of the Grace it brings into everyone's life. At one point the TV interviewer asked the boy something like, "What do you say to people who say they don't believe you?" The boy said exactly what I say to people which is, "Well. You are welcome to believe whatever you believe. I have my own experiences and my memories." And this is one reason that the first online book I wrote is called "Memories".

Heaven isn't really separate from the rest of anyone's life. Heaven is integrated into the lives we live right here and now. When the interviewer said, "Didn't you want to stay in heaven?" And the boy said, "Oh Yes! But if I had stayed there I couldn't be here with you right now." I also have had this experience as well. As humans in bodies we make a commitment as souls before we are born and God holds us to whatever commitment we made to God while we are here on earth. I desperately tried to get God and his angels to let me leave my body and Earth when I was about 20 years old. I even projected my soul out of my body to let my body die but I wasn't allowed to end my life. Angels came to me and made me come back into my body. However, they gave me a gift for coming back. They said to me, "As a reward for your coming back into your body it can be a reference point rather than feeling you have to stay in it all the time. This will let you travel as a soul anywhere your heart desires." This took the incredible emotional pain of my 20s that many don't survive and allowed me to survive it with all my spiritual gifts intact so I could survive into my 60s now so I could write this for you right here right now. So, at least what I saw of this boy and his book is all for real about Jesus and his relatives that he saw in heaven. This is what heaven is really like if you watch this interview online or on Video tape.

But there isn't just one heaven. There are thousands of heavens for every religion and philosophy on earth. There are even heavens for individual covenants that people make individualistically with God. So what your religion is is much less important than your personal relationship with God ongoing. And what you do to any being big or small you do to God. This is important to know about our lives here on Earth.

No comments: