Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Tail of the Tiger

If you read Tiger Dream then it might be interesting to know that having a Tiger by the Tail is something that terrified me metaphorically to the point of almost dying when I was 10 to 15 years old. In this case it referred to my coming into my intuitive gifts which was something "Almost Fatal" for me physically. The best way that I can describe it would be imagine if you were a child and you woke up one day at the controls of something like a race car or a jet plane and you didn't know how to be a race car driver or a pilot and you thought you were going to die before you learned how and crash and burn and die!

This was my real life experience being forced by life to be as intuitively gifted as I am. It wasn't something that I wanted at the time. It was a severe ordeal to try to survive. I barely did.

Though you might interpret all this differently according to your own life experience but this was my experience and how I interpreted it and how I survived it all my life:

Even though I was always telepathic with children and adults since I can remember even at age 2, at first I thought everyone could do what I could do. Sadly, as I reached age 5 and beyond I realized this wasn't the case and so I became scared because I was gifted and different in this way. So, in order to survive I didn't talk about these gifts much. But they were always there. Then at age 10 I suddenly got "Childhood Epilepsy" which my son who is a nurse now tells me had to be "Blunt Trauma epilepsy" because that is the only one a child can grow out of when their skull grows into adulthood and it relieves the pressure on the brain caused by a blow to the head in a concussion.  So, my experience of it as a child was that each seizure was sort of like being murdered each time and terrifying like that. So that as each seizure got worse until I was 14 and ran into my open door to my bedroom trying to get to my parents during a pre-seizure event I hit my nose as I ran on the end of the open door and broke my nose and woke up later in a pool of my own blood around my head while shaking all over on the floor as I had been knocked unconscious for about 1 hour by the blow to my nose and head.

I developed psychically by becoming a master of mind over matter trying to survive my experiences. Though I survived my experiences of childhood epilepsy they left me permanently changed psychologically because of what I had to do to survive these experiences. I was left much more focused and adult than any of my friends and I could do things others could not as a result of surviving. By age 15 I had a life or death "Last Near Seizure" where I was able to not have a seizure by experiencing myself and God both in my body at the same time. I found it useful to my survival never to ask God to leave my body so God has stayed in my body with me ever since. Within the next few months of inviting God into my body to live with me full time here my body and face changed and I became very handsome and girls started wanting to go out on dates with me. So, I found this interesting but I was still afraid in that I felt I had a Tiger by the Tail and didn't know when my now incredible supernatural abilities might kill me or someone else in a moment. I was very scared and tried desperately to protect both myself and others from "God's Primal Wildness" that seemed beyond my ability to properly control in any useful way. As I learned to pray in various ways by studying with holy men and women from around the world in various disciplines I learned to stay centered which allowed God's power to flow through me to better help all life around me in useful and positive and helpful ways. So, even though I had "A Tiger by the Tail" for life as long as I could be with God here in my body only good things would happen. So I kept God here in my body with me all these years because otherwise I would be a danger to myself and to others and I would die. But as long as I keep God here with me in my body I might never die. This is what my teachers have always told me. But like I said in other articles, "I'll believe it when I see it".

No comments: