Thursday, August 18, 2011

I know what I saw-History Channel

I was watching a group of citizens from all over earth and especially airline pilots, air force pilots, Astronauts, and even President Jimmy Carter talk about seeing a UFO. Many of them were asked a question which was something like, "Why aren't governments telling all people that UFOs are real?"
Their answer would be the same as mine is, which is, "Though they are real, since our governments are powerless to deal with them, there is nothing to say which would comfort the people of the world."

I too, have had experiences which changed my life as well like this. The last one was the summer of 1992 in Mt. Shasta, California where I went outside because three Chinook Helicopters like the one that crashed with all the Navy Seals on Board came over my 1 acre land and house in Mt. Shasta. They were so loud because of their leading edges of their chopper blades were breaking the sound barrier for some reason, (probably because of the altitude, because the land was 3,500 feet there so they had to be about 4500 feet to 5000 feet in altitude when I went out to see them. I was washing dishes in the kitchen at that time. However, when I went outside the three Chinooks suddently stopped and then I noticed an unbelievable thing in formation with them and just below them. It was a disc of the same shape exactly of the print I had seen in Spring 1974 up on Mt. Shasta. So, I tried not to blink because I knew this might be a once in a lifetime experience of seeing a UFO in formation withe Three Chinook helicopters. The helicopters were gray and had no marking on them at all (Black ops?) So, within 30 seconds of all four objects in formation and stationary in the sky the ufo suddenly disappeared. As I thought about this I realized the most plausible explanation of them all was that I had just witnessed Time Travel when the UFO soundlessly disappeared. But then, I don't have any photos or real proof do I? However, that is the most logical and likely explanation I have come up with to date.

So, if you get a chance to see these witnesses from all over the world talk before the National Press Club in Washington DC please do so because it is quite insightful. You will notice most of these men are retired because witnessing this sort of thing much before retirement could have jeopardized their careers. However, after retirement they feel the necessity for the truth to be known and so the International outing of all these events before the National Press Club is probably quite useful for all of us.

If you don't get this channel on your TV set or can't arrange to see it on TV you might be able to watch it at History.com   I wasn't able to find somewhere to stream it but I was able to find the location of a DVD of it: here is is:

http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p=254309&v=history&ecid=PRF-2101841&pa=PRF-2101841

No comments: