I have had 3 lemons standing next to my Breville juicer for the last couple of days. I had originally intended to make some kind of organic lemon juice and possibly sweeten it with maple syrup or something like that.
However, as I peeled the lemons so I wouldn't have to taste the rinds it occurred to me that I could take a large slice of organic pinapple and add it to the three peeled organic lemons and juice that instead and make a really wonderful morning wake-up drink. So, I did that this morning and it was wonderful. But I suppose you really have to like lemon mixed with pineapple to really get behind something like this. But, it is really wonderful to feel all the aliveness seeping into your bones so to speak. Aliveness from organic live vegetables and fruits juiced is something one has to experience to actually believe.
Later: next day. I think I'll have another.
If you haven't read about my losing 30 pounds in one week of a Vegan organic veggie and fruit juicing diet here is the first few things I wrote about it. Since I copied these word buttons from my June webpage they run bottom to top rather than top to bottom.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment