I went to a local yoga facility where a friend of mine was putting on a concert with his wife there. I found it amazing when people use their creative music (eclectic) from around the world and move the energy in amazing ways spiritually. I found tears running down my face as different things released out of my being during the meditative music. I find at my present age (65) that often movies or concerts make my tears come out of my eyes in cathartic ways releasing the pain of the past and renewing my spirit in infinite ways.
Dancing with the universe I see my family, my friends for millions of years
Dancing with the universe time neither ends nor begins
Dancing with the universe I see earth cleansed of all pain
Dancing with the universe I am cleansed myself for a time from all pain
Dancing with the universe I am free
In my soul I am free
Though it can be good to solve problems
it is also good to feel sometimes
completely free from all problems
So one can renew their covenants
with the Universe, with God, with nature
or all three.
Outlook Inn on Orcas Island was one of these places for me on this last 3 week or so trip. Also, walking down from the ski lift on Mt. Hood towards Timberline Lodge on the dirt access road barefoot sometimes on the volcanic dust while talking with my daughter was another of these freeing and regenerating times.
One never really knows when God will renew us body, mind and spirit but when it happens all are grateful.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
No comments:
Post a Comment